Forum Thread: Introduce Yourself!

New to Invisible Computer? Feel free to introduce yourself here!

For example, I am a computer science major at the University of Utah. I enjoy reading about computers, particularly cryptography, programming and computer security. I am excellent in JAVA and C++, but have a basic knowledge of PHP, SQL, Javascript and HTML. I love eating exotic foods, obsessing over spelling bees, hacking computers and watching spy shows.

How about you? What do you like to do? What would you like to learn? Post below!

4 Responses

Greetings, I am relatively new to the site in whole and enjoy sharing anything I know about computers.  I am decent in a number of computer languages (C#, C/C++, PHP, Lua, JavaScript, HTML ) and have been flopping back and forth between software development and overall administration of systems for the past ten years. I am experienced with Windows, Linux, and BSD and have set up/broke many systems/services over the years. I look forward to reading your articles and contributing in anyway I can.

Sounds like you're a true computer enthusiast, glad to have you and graciously welcome you to our little "world"! I look forward to your contributions, we always love new contributors! It gets a little lonely writing everything yourself....haha

Hello, I'm a network administrator from Zagreb, Croatia. I work mostly with Cisco equipment. I'm also an owner of a CCNA study guide website:

http://www.study-ccna.com

I'm also a developer of keylogging software, Signum Soft Keylogger:

http://signum-soft.com

I look forward contributing to this forums.

hey im 100% new to hacking. i know a fair bit about computers despite my age (13) and i really want to learn how to brute force hack and other stuff. i understand you must walk before you run and i am willing to learn. i feel its a good hobby and the sense of achievement must be awesome knowing you have cracked into something someone else thought couldn't be hacked. we learn about HTML in school but i want to learn from other sources aswell to get a head start for my GCSEs and other stuff

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active