Forum Thread: I would like to make a guide

Hello, I would like to make a guide for checking HDD health on your computer but I'm not entirely sure if it's suitable for this World. Would you like me to make one?

5 Responses

Sure! We are always looking for people who wish to contribute! So long as it is helpful (e.g. some people just slap some stuff together in 5mins and think that's sufficient-- this is probably not something we would want to publish). Since this is your first article, I would be happy to help proofread and/or give some pointers if you need it, just send me a message or something. Best of luck! Look forward to your article!

Excellent! Thank you for replying so quickly. It might take me a while to put together though (certainly longer than 5 minutes)

Alright, cool I will be on the lookout for it. Maybe I will find some inspiration to write something up myself?! :) I haven't published anything in over a week...haha College is draining sometimes, but I have a couple of ideas, so hopefully I will get something out soon. 

This might take a little longer than I originally thought. Funny thing about using HDD checking tools is noticing your hard drive is actually dying. It'll be done in a week. But probably not sooner

Haha, yes that tends to happen! :)

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active