I am a strong advocate of adopting Tau, since Pi isn't as elegant for expressing circles as Tau is.
I have been working hard on a new article that explains how to write a Java program to find words in irrational numbers such as Pi/Tau. It should be pretty awesome...but I stayed up all night working on it, but alas will probably not have it done for Pi day? I hope to finish it by tomorrow hopefully, so be on the lookout for that!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades