If you have a PS2/PS3 Eyetoy, but don't want to go and spend $30+ dollars on a new webcam, then this is for you.
If you have a PS3 Eyetoy I believe it PNP compliant and thus compatible with most operating systems. Simply plug it in and you should be set!
If you have a PS2 Eyetoy, then you will need to install a custom driver for it to function properly. Go to the Youtube video posted below to see how to do it and where to download the drivers. I did not make this video, but I used it to configure my own Eyetoy and I can verify that it works.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades